- STRATEGY VALIDATION:
Does our strategy reflect market opportunities and the reality of our current financial, functional and technology capabilities?
- LEADERSHIP CONTINUITY & SUCCESSION PLANNING:
Do you have a comprehensive succession plan in place for key leaders within your organization?
- CULTURE ASSESSMENT:
To what degree does our culture support our strategy?
- STRUCTURE ALIGNMENT:
Are we structured to deliver on the strategy?
- EXECUTIVE TEAM EFFECTIVENESS:
Is the leadership in place and if not what is the plan to close the gap?
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND COMPENSATION:
What are the success metrics and is compensation appropriate?
Beliefs that underlie the Aligns value proposition:
- Competent executive teams should be able to frame answers to these questions themselves as the basis for setting strategic direction.
- Boards of Directors are holding CEOs increasingly accountable to uncork the capability that exists inside their own walls to ensure executive continuity.
- Collaboration (not dependency) with value-added outsiders creates an opportunity to learn and model effective executive leadership.
- While companies might compete in the same market, each is unique. The traditional benchmarking and best practices approach used by consultants are insufficient data points in inform strategy.
How we evaluate our value
We judge the value delivered to our clients by their success and the stories they tell us about how our unique process has embedded proactive, independent and insightful thinking into their organizations as they continually refresh responses to these foundational strategic questions.